Ms Ada is still recovering from her ordeal and Ghanaian personalities in the spotlight have weighed in with words of encouragements to our YFM Takoradi host of Y Lounge.
Becca, Raquel, Lydia Forson, D Black and others have sent in word.
Read highlights below!
Jessica wrote "Let me say this in no uncertain terms...What happened to this yfm presenter in Takoradi must be vehemently condemned. No right thinking human being would subject his mother or sister to such a dastardly act. We must find the perpetrators and bring them to book. You cannot simply subject a woman to such treatment no matter what she did wrong... and for those of you asking questions like 'what was she wearing'? 'Are we sure it's not a publicity stunt etc... you should be ashamed of yourselves. Let it be known that I consider this as an attack on all women... especially those of us in the limelight... let it also be known that we will not and cannot be bullied into submission. That will not happen. Let's seek justice for our fellow sister. #Justice4Ada Share if you agree."
Joel Orleans wrote "I can't believe this happened in my city. So ashamed...But Tadi is a very small city so definitely the culprits will be found."
DKB wrote "If my good friend Ms. Ada were your sister, fiancee, aunty, family friend wud u gladly share her pictures calling it "exclusive" ???"
D-Black wrote "It's sad to see what this young Tadi Yfm presenter went thru at the hands of rapists. God punish them & grand this young lady Ada justice."
AJ Nelson wrote "Women deserve to be pampered loved and respected,they don't deserve to be kidnapped and rape.. My heart goes to the Yfm presenter..lets love women instead of kidnapping them and raping em..."
Raquel wrote "GOD please guide and protect our innocent Women...the pain & suffering is just too much. #LadiesKeepYourHeadUp #StayPositive #StayStrong"
Akumaa Mama Zimbi: "Glory be to God for saving the life the kidnapped female presenter, Ms Ada, and now at a hospital. We demand #JusticeforAda"
Lydia Forson: Anyone circulating pictures of the Yfm presenter Ada is as guilty as the kidnappers and should also be punished.We've lost our humanity. That's the problem with this world. There's more hate than love and that's a problem.I strongly believe that the best punishment for a rapist is to be raped as well (by men) let's see how it feels to be powerless.I'm just hearing she's been found. Praise God!
Dele Momodu: Wow, just got the terrible news; may God heal the trauma!
- DJ Breezy to Receive $5000 from Reggie Rockstone after thieves Ransacked His Studio
- Desmond Elliot elected to State Parliament in Nigeria
- Mr Beautiful Reveals - President Mahama takes care of me
- Sarkodie, Bisa KDei, Pappy Kojo Others React to #VGMA2015 Wins and Losses
- PHOTOS: Shatta Wale's Shatta Beach Concert with Sarkodie
- MORE #VGMA2015 PHOTOS: From Red Carpet to Performances - Daddy Lumba, Tinny, Yemi Alade, EL & More!
- ALL THE WINNERS: Stonebwoy, Sarkodie, Edem Others Win at Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- Funnyface Flaunts His Wealth - House & 4 Cars
- PHOTOS: John Dumelo Robbed at Gunpoint - "They said if I didn't stay away, they would shoot me"
- Paedae of R2Bees Reveals - “My Parents are illiterates…”
- Reggie Rockstone is very difficult during interviews – Ghanaian Presenter
- There’s no African artiste apart from me – Shatta Wale
- D Black writes to DJ Black - You wanted to Sign me 10 years ago when I was 19 years old
- How Shatta Wale, M.anifest, Chase Others reacted to the Sarkodie-Charterhouse Fracas
- STATEMENT: Charterhouse Responds to Sarkodie's Rants… admits to sending wrong Ad to YFM
- YFM partners KFC on Unsung Music Category ahead of VGMAs
- Shatta Wale Weighs In on Sarkodie-Charterhouse Drama - "If There's a Problem Please Talk"
- ALL THE WINNERS: Wiyaala, DJ Breezy, King Ayisoba Others Win at #VGMAs Industry Awards
- Madonna says working with Kanye West is like a "bullfight" but they found a balance
- Sarkodie Fires Charterhouse - "Charter house always trying to play smart on Us"