It was a fit of joy for 24 year old model, Sarah Ayim, as she drove home a brand new Renault Logan at the grand finale of Global Media Alliance’s maiden reality contest dubbed, “Live Inside and Win the Ride" after she became the ultimate winner.
Sarah, the youngest of all the contestants, obtained seventy-five percent of total votes cast, beating two other strong contenders, Setor and Ernestina to the ultimate prize, at the climax of the event held on Friday at the West Hills Mall in Accra.
After 40 days of endurance, all was set to for only one contestant to own a new saloon car. At exactly mid-day, many patrons of the “Live Inside and Win the Ride” competition has thronged the venue to support their favourite finalist.
Five contestants dared to stay in the competition but the number was cut to only three finalists, following an eviction and a disqualification. Ernestina, a hairstylist, Sarah, and Setor who are both actors were the only three left to battle for the crown.
The atmosphere at the West hills mall appeared calm initially but the crowd got charged around mid-day when it was time to announce the eviction of one of the three final contestants.
Some fans had tipped 24 year old Setor as their favorite but felt quite disappointed after the announcement came for Setor to step out of the car.
Following Setor’s eviction, a tough decision was to be made between Ernestina and Sarah. Mixed feelings and excitement filled the air when Sarah was announced as the ultimate winner as she couldn’t control her emotions, knowing that her dreams have been fulfilled after all. It was obvious Sarah had less expectations but she believes her determination was worth the reward.
" I'm so excited but I know my determination is worth the reward." She said.
“Live Inside and Win the Ride” sought to test how well contests could relate with one other. For Setor, he was able to blend well with all contestants but Ernestina thinks the competition has helped her to work on her tolerance level.
" Although I'm disappointed I couldn't win the ultimate prize, I have learnt a lot from this experience. It has helped me to work on my tolerance level." Ernestina said.
- SHATTA WALE TAKES THE HIGH ROAD AFTER CRISS WADDLE DISS
- AFTER 30 DAYS: LIVE INSIDE AND WIN THE RIDE COMPETITION TO OPEN FOR VOTING SUNDAY
- Ghanaian Gospel Artiste, Jonn Winner Signs Mega Deal With Oil-Rich Arabian Company- Report
- PHOTOS FROM KWAW KESE’S TRADITIONAL WEDDING
- YOUNG LIONESS WIYAALA TO ROCK WOMAD UK INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL
- TRIGMATIC DROPS “GYE NYAME” PRODUCED BY GENIUS
- SHATTA WALE SET TO PERFORM AT OXFORD UNIVERSITY
- Obinim TV questions NCA's decision to take station off air
- #LIVEINSIDE UPDATE: “LIVING IN A CAR IS LIKE LIVING IN A PRISON” – KWAW KESE
- PHOTO: SHATTA WALE FLAUNTS HIS CARS
- I am no more a virgin – Delay confesses
- Happy FM's DJ Adviser Scoops Best Music Promoter At Ghana DJ Awards - FULL LIST OF WINNERS
- #LIVEINSIDE: MALIK KICKED-OUT FOR UNHYGIENIC BEHAVIOR
- KOFI KINAATA DETAILS HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH TEE PHLOW & PAPPY KOJO
- 18 THINGS WE LEARNT FROM GRAMPS MORGAN’S INTERVIEW WITH HAPPY FM
- 'Government Should Consider Legalizing Marijuana' - Morgan Heritage
- #LIVEINSIDE : SETOR VOWS TO KICK SARAH OUT OF THE COMPETITION
- VIDEO: Adebayor sings Shatta Wale's Hol it - As Asamoah Gyan Dances to it
- How Prez Mahama, Sarkodie, Obrafour, Guru, Others, Eulogized Bob Okala
- Comedian Bob Okala is dead