Maverick Ivorian musician, Freddy Meiway put up a sterling performance which perfectly matched the hype surrounding his imminent arrival and display at the much anticipated Africa Legends Night.
The performance got the whole house, including former first lady, Nana Agyeman Konadu Rawlings dancing to his timeless afro beat tunes.
Abrantie Amakye Dede, the SERIOUS man didn't disappoint despite the fever-high expectations of patrons from him as he capped the night with one of his classical performances on a night that the former first lady just couldn't help dancing.
Before Meiway and Amakye Dede, Trigmatic and Gyedu Blay Ambolley had taken their respective turns to shake the foundation of the State Banquet Hall with their sublime displays which were garnished with apt traditional artistry.
Below are some pictures from the State Banquet Hall:
Promzy Afrika in a latest interview has revealed he left Prodigal and Zeal because the group lost its spark.
“When I was out of the group Roro and I thought ‘what was the essence of having all these great songs without anyone knowing about them.” The rapper told AM Pluzz; “So we released one or two songs but this single is the official single and marks the beginning of my solo career.”
Touching on the reason he abandoned his group mates for a solo career, he continued;
“I didn’t leave VIP like I was leaving, it was a suggestion I brought on the table and I thought my brothers could not understand what I was saying because it got to a point whatever we were doing was the same old thing and one way. We got to a point where we needed to calculate and behave in a matured way and do things that will give back to the society.”
“So I brought the idea but at the end of the day it seems it didn’t work out well. Up to now, I’m still surprised and I haven’t spoken about this for few years because I’m still in shock. But at the end of the day, things happen for a reason.”
“So many things have gone wrong and people have said stuff I decided to be quite because I know sometimes things happen. If you try to make certain things work and it’s not working you just have to let it be.”
Promzy Afrika is now ready to bounce back to music and has revealed his new single All About You features Wolomei’s Naa Amanua will premier soon. He also has a record with Daddy DL Lumba in the works.
- PHOTOS: Freddy Meiway Arrives in Ghana Ahead of Saturday's African Legends Night
- Ghanaian Actor owes Korle Bu GH ¢17,000
- PHOTOS: Bisa Kdei and Team Involved in Accident
- MADE OF BLACK RECOGNIZED INTERNATIONALLY
- Sarkodie Reveals Why a lot of illuminati Symbols were Projected at His Apollo Concert
- Sarkodie Reveals the Difference between Him and Other Rappers
- StoneBwoy Recounts Encounter with 14-year old Ghanaian International Movie Award Winner in Ashaiman
- 14 -year-old Ghanaian street boy wins international movie award
- ‘Y Dialogues’ Makes Giant Stride in Featuring ‘Made In Ghana’ Businesses
- ‘Y DIALOGUES’ TO FEATURE ‘MADE IN GHANA’ BUSINESSES
- Sarkodie Lists three Women He Admires Most in GH Showbiz
- Kubolor slams indicted judges
- Global Cinemas opens at Weija
- Freddy Meiway Headlines 2015 African Legends Night
- Sarkodie Explains How He Made History with His Apollo Theatre Concert
- 'Zaphenath-Paneah' Hit Singer, Omane Acheampong Launches New Track on Happy FM
- Selly Galley and Cartel Big J of 'Praye' to wed September 26
- PHOTOS: Sarkodie, Samini, Kwaw Kese, Others At Stonebwoy’s Mother’s Funeral
- PHOTOS: Global Cinemas Launched in Grand Style in Accra
- PHOTOS: Global Cinemas Launched in Accra